1. Why should I use GridinSoft Anti-Malware?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware is the modern powerful solution that keeps rendering assistance to thousands of our customers to get rid of the malicious software. It does its job quickly and effectively. You do not have to spend hours manually cleaning your PC from “unwanted guests”.
2. How safe would I be, by using GridinSoft Anti-Malware?
Make sure to regularly update Anti-Malware virus database and scan your computer. Doing these easy steps, you will be free from malware of different kinds and natures.
3. Is GridinSoft Anti-Malware freeware or shareware?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware is a shareware. We offer 15-days trial period in an order you can test the software. Please be aware, that trial version can find threats, but cannot remove them if there were more than two threats found.
4. How many computers can I protect with the one purchased license?
One Gridinsoft Anti-Malware license can be used for the one corporate or two home computers.
5. Can I use the personal license on a company-issued computer?
If you want to use Gridinsoft Anti-Malware on a company-issued computer you should buy a separate license.
6. How to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware?
1. Run the installer: Click the “Run” button when the file download box appears. 2. When the download completes your browser may show a security warning. Confirm the installation and click “Run” button again. 3. Click “Next” and click the “I accept the agreement” option to accept its terms and click “Next” again. 4. Choose the location and click “Next” to continue. 5. Finally finish installation and scan your computer.
7. How to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware?
Go to the “Start” menu or the Windows logo in the bottom left-hand corner of the Task Bar and click on “Control Panel”. Locate the “Add/Remove Programs”. Scroll down until you see Gridinsoft Anti-Malware and click “Uninstall”.