Inexhaustible imagination of the authors of malicious programs. Google Chrome recently started to tighten the screws and restrict the rights of browser extensions – for some time now they have to be inspected by specialists of the code. Therefore, instead of trying to fit into an existing browser as an…
19/10/2015 Posted in News
- How to Remove Worm:Win32/NeksMiner Coin Miner?
- Trojan:BAT/MineBicoin infection steals CPU power- how to delete Trojan:BAT/MineBicoin?
- Trojan.BAT.BitCoinMiner infection steals CPU power- how to delete Trojan.BAT.BitCoinMiner?
- How to Remove Trojan.Coinminer.Gen Coin Miner?
- How to Remove Troj/Miner-LX Coin Miner?
- How to Remove W64/XMRIG4 Trojan Miner?
- How to Remove TROJ_COINMINE Coin Miner?
- How to Remove CoinMiner.GDG Trojan Miner?
- How to Fix Eternal malicious program?
- Oleobet.com bloatware - how to remove?