Inexhaustible imagination of the authors of malicious programs. Google Chrome recently started to tighten the screws and restrict the rights of browser extensions – for some time now they have to be inspected by specialists of the code. Therefore, instead of trying to fit into an existing browser as an…
19/10/2015 Posted in News
- How to remove Dl.softflashspot.bid Scam?
- C9.skadtec.com browser virus - How to remove?
- How to Remove Jackpotchances.com pop-ups? [Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge]
- Smr1.wunsch-rad.de Pop-up Removing
- Delete Bt0802.stream junk malvertising?
- Yourhottab.net alerts. What to do with Yourhottab.net?
- How to remove Wru7ik8hbf.download Scam?
- How to eliminate +1-844-240-4999 scam?
- How to remove Searchkska.xyz Redirect Virus?
- S3.amazonaws.com/rt58/de alerts with extension. How to fix?