Inexhaustible imagination of the authors of malicious programs. Google Chrome recently started to tighten the screws and restrict the rights of browser extensions – for some time now they have to be inspected by specialists of the code. Therefore, instead of trying to fit into an existing browser as an…
19/10/2015 Posted in News
- Free.onlineformfinder.com alerts with extension. How to fix?
- How to block Secure.ms43ddl.download service alerts?
- Search.heasymapsaccess2.com alerts with extension. How to fix?
- How to remove Htccth.com/ctrd Redirect Virus?
- How to remove Birect-nammer.com Redirect Virus?
- How to remove Nanoformats.com Scam?
- Remove Get24update.trafficsourceoftoplevelcontentsources.win fake update alerts
- Crsrcsvr.com browser virus - How to remove?
- How to remove King Ouroboros blackmailing?
- How to deal with Search.searchgrmm.com browser hijacker?