What is MaskitService.exe?
Also Known As: MaskitService.exe virus Type: Severity:It is an alerting thing to see MaskitService.exe process in your Task Manager. Certain processes are malicious and provoke a slot of pop-ups on your computer. The default browser may not only show the adverts…
14/06/2017 Posted in Potentially unwanted program (PUP)
MaskIt is one of the suspicious web browser extension which may affect your web browsing experience in a negative way. This threat is not malicious in itself, but it can perform extremely annoying activities and sometimes even poses a serious harm to your system. Thus, system security researchers have already categorized MaskIt as a potentially unwanted program or an adware infection. Once gets installed successfully on your PC, this questionable program starts generating unstoppable advertisements with price comparison, coupons, deals and so on.
- nvdrive.exe Bitcoin Miner Removal Tips
- msinit.exe Bitcoin Miner Removal Tips
- crome.exe Bitcoin Miner Removal Tips
- [FIXED!] rigd.exe trojan miner. How to Remove rigd.exe?
- [FIXED!] sa.exe trojan miner. How to Remove sa.exe?
- webdav.exe Bitcoin Miner Removal Tips
- Downloadunzippro.com Alerts - How to get rid of Downloadunzippro.com PUP?
- [FIXED!] vsupport.exe trojan miner. How to Remove vsupport.exe?
- nsoss.exe Bitcoin Miner Removal Tips
- NCShop.exe Bitcoin Miner Removal Tips